Thursday, February 25, 2010

What would we do without them?

So, since publishing my last post, I have recieved many anecdotes from my vast readership... oh alright, just one from my sister! She sometimes works remotely, and has a home office, AND she has the same problem I do... yes, you guessed it, those crazy adorable pets that color our life. What would we do with out them?
Her cat is fanatical about the computer mouse, and spends the major part of her feline day fixated with the computer screen. It is a constant battle for Laura, always pushing the cat out of the way so she can work. But sometimes the cat wins.


Not to be outdone, below is the other little bugge..er I mean, charmer.

When my sister's husband put together her home office, he equipped the room with steps for their daschund to use to get to choice spots like the window above the file cabinet, or up to the sofa. With a bad back, they do not want it to jump and cause more aggravation. What a life! He's such a cutie pie, how could you not?

No comments: