Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Cats

We have a cat named Tiger. We meaning Harry and I, although Harry is away at school, so now it is just Tiger and I. We are watching another cat. Tiger never agreed to it but she has gotten used to Bandita and I think she might even like Bandita. I am not sure. They are sweethearts and fun to watch.

They look for me at the windows in the evening, and then Bandita runs to the door and is waiting for me to rub my ankles and say hello. Then she shadows me the rest of the evening. Tiger shows up later, but mostly Tiger shadows her. Often they chase each other or wrestle or box and it is a riot to watch.

I won't let them sleep with me because Bandita anchors herself on my leg and Tiger sits on my chest. Tiger is the worst because she pats my chin periodically ALL NIGHT LONG. I am constantly woken up for petting I guess. Instead they are waiting outside my door in the morning and Bandita shadows me as I go through my morning routine. They follow me into the bathroom and wait while I take a shower. Then back in my room, Tiger sits on top of the bed so that she can lay on anything that I throw there...whatever it is ends up with tons of cat hair so I limit it to jeans. Bandita goes under the bed where she grabs anything that I pull out of the dresser or the closet..my room is very small. When she misses she snags my leg instead and that hurts. One morning I took pictures of them as they followed me around...


Really, I think I need a life. They need to go outside.



1 comment:

Laura said...

That's hilarious. I am hounded while I work, will forward picture showing how I through in the white flag yesterday.