Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thankyou EGG JUDGES There is still time to vote

Thank you all for your input. I am going to tally the results and get back to you with the final numbers. There are still probably a couple more days for voting if anyone feels compelled.
We've had two more snow storms since I last blogged, and last night the temperatures were in the 20's, but it warmed up to 40 something this afternoon. Next week it will be in the 50's so say the meteorologists.

The ground is still frozen but the birds are singing up a storm. Chatting up their mates and what not. Its going to get pretty crazy around here, just wait and see.

I'll keep you posted, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.