Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The EGGS are in! Please help us and VOTE!

Above are all the entries anxiously waiting your comments. Below are the individual entries. EVERYONE participated, including my Brother in laws (i heard the drill and several power tools coming from his work area - we all sequestered ourselves to our own personal spaces to avoid detection and maintain the element of surprise). I am missing one entry but she is an OVERACHIEVER and we can do without that.








(ABOVE) Eggstreme Lack of Time (from a college student just returning home from Spring Break Ski trip in Colorado....)









A Couple of Yeggs (below)....





























HAPPY SPRING!!! Your comments (and opinion) are most welcome!

















14 comments:

blackbird said...

THIS is not easy...they are all SO good!

I think I'm voting for Egg-streme lack of time.
With Eggy Rider as second place.

Heidi said...

They are all incredible. I like "Night of the living egg", "plaegg" and "bulimiegg". Yes, all the sick ones.

Anonymous said...

Andrew likes Bulimiegg, which I liked too. The Clown Eggs were most artistic. EGGstreme, come-on, you at least have to use standard Easter Egg dye at some point to even submit an entry!
Ted

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with Night of the Living Egg...it's just SUCH an original idea (and well crafted).

Unknown said...

I like Eggstreme lack of time as well and Bulimiegg next.

Anonymous said...

Since when do we have rules on no dying? There shouldn't be any limits to our creativity, especially in a competition. Anyway, a lot of those eggs weren't dyed (they were brown to begin with) and to single out one entry is unfair.

Plaegg makes me crack up every time.

sharryb said...

You have a very creative (or crazy) family. I like simplicity (and would have been trying to think how to make this easy if I were in the competition) so I vote for the Spartan Egg.

Ginnie said...

Oh, my, this is hard! They are all so good. I think I like Eggsceptional Ride, Dirty Eggtini, and Bulimiegg. So funny!

Rick Rockhill said...

first place: Night of the Living Egg. Runner up: Egceptional ride.

This was a GREAT post!

Suzy said...

1. Eggy Rider
2. Eggceptional Ride

Kate said...

Eggactly what I needed to brighten a dreary Sunday.
My votes go to egg-tini with a close eggy rider second. It'd be a tie but I can' drink and drive at the same time.
This is eggstremely wonderful and you have to keep it up! Lego my eggo - waffles anyone?

Anonymous said...

I like 'em all, so I guess I can't vote.

:C(

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kelly - no restrictions!

MizMell said...

Such creativity!
I think my fav is the night of the living egg