Monday, March 3, 2008

Hey we have another two months of this...

I mean, well, March is usually the snowiest, most unpredictable month here in southeastern Minnesota. It doesn't start like a lion..it just looks the same as February, which looks like January. The end of March looks like, well, if we're lucky, mud. So anyway, I borrowed this from another favourite site of mine HOW ABOUT ORANGE?

Can you tell a fake smile? I got 16 out of 20 right. Thats above average. How about you?
Take the quiz...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 out of 20, guess I'm a sucker. Well, now I know what to look for...

Suzy said...

8 out of 20 and by number 10 I hated them all and wanted them to die a horrible death.

Anonymous said...

hahaha I like that last comment. I got 17. Mom says I've very critical of people. Maybe that helped.

Unknown said...

I got 17 as well, but after review, one that I got wrong, I thought I had originally marked correctly, so let's say 17.5. I don't know if that is good or bad for me personality wise.

MizMell said...

14 out of 20... I guess so very badly for everyone to be genuine.

Heidi said...

I got 12 out of 2o, but I agree with Suzy, I hated them all by halfway through! LOL

Rick Rockhill said...

Hang in there, it will be over soon enough. In the meantime think happy thoughts.

ps- thanks for the link to the orange blog..loved it