Saturday, December 8, 2007

The history of Crazy Sister....

It was this incident that gave me the idea for the brochure. We found this shop at a marina in Murell's Inlet, SC and my sisters insisted that we take this picture. Apparently they think that I am THE CRAZY SISTER in our family. Its all relative, because I think I am low key and not that over the top. After this event I made up the brochure featured below and sent it out to members of my family. My family and I enjoy staying at B&B's when we travel and my husband and I entertain the idea of setting up a business here, and how we'd rearrange the house. We had some good friends who had a B&B in Maryland. Its fun to imagine anyway.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Sign me up!

MizMell said...

Sounds good to me! I can't help but thinking that even the normal folks aren't normal once you get to know them!

Rick Rockhill said...

oh how fun! I love things like that. great picture btw
-Rick

Anonymous said...

Ok, I agree you're not that over the top...but low key? I would never use those words to describe you. Easygoing maybe, but not low key. And Crazy was meant as a compliment. It's much more interesting than not crazy.